Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Windows Are The Eyes To The Soul

For you well-read types, it may sooth you to know I am fully aware the quote really is, "The eyes are the window to the soul". But I’ve taken some literary license in effort to convey how our new windows allow you to see into the structure that houses our heart and soul, as our new home is finally being put in the dry.

With a whirlwind of activity, windows were going in everywhere I turned today. With the temp dropping and wind howling, the stillness in the house was a welcome change. Yes, I know. It's Alabama--how bad can it get? But in the midst of this evening's snow flurries, it's hard to remember it was 52 this morning.





1 comment:

kf.ruhamah said...

I love windows! That's got to be the best thing about a house, a house that has windows that is.