Saturday, February 16, 2008

Entre Vous, Sivouplait

Yeah, okay, so I don't speak French. But I needed a catchy title to keep up the tradition. Anyway, in their desire to be a part of this huge undertaking, my folks have graciously offered to gift us the main entry-way. This is an extremely beautiful set of double-doors and transom, custom made from mahogany. Thank you so much, Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

kf.ruhamah said...

Wow. That's all I was going to say, but I'll add this: That is gorgeous. Will there be a plaque?

Brenda said...

Carol and Robert, What a wonderful home you are building. I know you have to be so excited. I'm enjoying seeing the progress. You are making some beautiful decisions. What a great door. Parker will have a ball exploring all the nooks and crannies. Do you have an expected completion date?

Insolvent said...

I've never built a house before, so my expectations are not founded in experience. I believe we'll be finished in late April, early May time-frame.