As we've all heard time and time again, we expect this new home to be our last. We'll see....
All this stuff is coming together very, very well. You guys have made some excellent choices all around.
Thanks, Bud. There have been a few delays, but I think we're about to overcome them. Then we can hopefully kick the balance of the work in high gear.
I really like the choices that you two have made. The home is looking great. I'm happy for the Fox family. I hope to see it in person one day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
All this stuff is coming together very, very well. You guys have made some excellent choices all around.
Thanks, Bud. There have been a few delays, but I think we're about to overcome them. Then we can hopefully kick the balance of the work in high gear.
I really like the choices that you two have made. The home is looking great. I'm happy for the Fox family. I hope to see it in person one day.
Post a Comment